Tears of Destruction
The town our adventure begun in and the place that most of our heroes consider their home, even if not their place of origin. A quiet town, nestled in the foothills of the Lortmils Mountains. The town is famous for it’s Honey Ale, Sheeps Wool and Sausages (made to a secret recipe).
The Town population is around 500, with another 300 in out lying farmsteads and ranches. There are no town walls or fortifications, but there has been the suggestion of a fence being erected around town to keep bad things out.
- Bran Oakham, the Town Mayor and owner of the Oakham Arms. His wife is called Emily Oakham and they have two daughters, Rose (16) and Lilly (11).
- Tom Dowd was the Town Marshal before he was slain by an undead fiend, now refered to as a Marshals Bane Skeleton. Has a son Pete (12). His wife (Pete’s Mother), Jess Dowd died in childbirth.
- Francis Bishell is the Town Elder, aged 96 is the oldest person (human) in town by about fifteen years. Lost quite a few of his marbles over the years, his mind wanders aimlessly but still contains a good few nuggets of information.
- Stanley Prand is a human hunter and trapper whom brought in the first reports of the undead at the Heathstone Brothers farm. Bit of a loner, bearded, unwashed, scruffy, poor social skills but unrivalled in the woods.
- Jol and Dal Heathstone owned a farmstead seven miles out of Tringlee. This is the farmstead that was attacked by the undead. Both brothers perished in the attack.